USER AGREEMENT OF www.BearBullTraders.com
THIS USER AGREEMENT TAKES AWAY CERTAIN RIGHTS FROM YOU, AND LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE, AND ITS OPERATORS ARE NOT LICENSED TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANY INVESTMENT YOU MAKE RELYING ON THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS MADE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN WRITTEN SO IT IS SIMPLE TO READ BUT YOU MAY ALSO ASK A LAWYER TO REVIEW IT FOR YOU. PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AND STOP USING THE SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USER AGREEMENT.
The Agreement is made between you and the Company:
- You represent and warrant to the Company that you are:
- of age of majority in the jurisdiction where you are accessing the Site from; and
- not currently restricted from using the Products and Services.
- The Site, including the its contents;
- The electronic version of books;
- Videos, images, blogs, and similar digital material;
- Subscription services;
- Chat rooms (without limitation, day-trading chatrooms, swing-trading chatrooms);
- Trading simulator;
- Other educational material; and
- Recommendation on affiliate services.
- the Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, and fit of the contents of the Products and Services to you;
- the Company hereby discloses that it is NOT and its operators are NOT licensed financial advisors;
- the Company highly recommends that you seek independent advice from a licensed financial advisor before you make any financial investment;
- the contents of the Site and its Products and Services that are posted by others are personal opinions of those posting it, are not verified or endorsed by the Company, its operators, or any licensed financial advisor, and therefore should not be taken as financial advice; All information is for educational use only.
- the contents of any links or access to third party products, services, websites, or software, are not verified by the Company or its operators, or any licensed financial advisor, and therefore should not be taken as financial advice;
- the investment or trading scenarios published may or may not be actual investment or trades made by the Company or its operators or the users of the Site; No profitability nor performance claims are being made; there may or may not be any live real-money trading done by the Company or its operators or the users of the Site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to the Company’s real or hypothetical trading accounts. Trading is a speculative, high-risk activity that is difficult and is not suitable for most individuals.
- Any real or hypothetical simulated financial gains claimed from any investment or trading scenario published by the Company are have happened in the past, and those real or simulated previous gains are not a guarantee or in anyway indicative of future performances of similar investment for you;
- anything posted about a financial product is solely a personal opinion and NOT financial advice;
- the Company warns that if you choose to make any investment by relying on the contents of the Products and Services, that you may and most likely will lose your investment completely.
- The Company, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, volunteers, or affiliates may purchase or sell any security, or engage in any investment or trading strategy, contained in any data, content or information on the Site, or in the other products or services of the Company. Such parties will purchase or sell securities, and engage in any investment strategies, in their sole discretion, at any time and without notice, and shall not, and are not required to disclose or otherwise notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities.
- You hereby forever and irrevocably release the Company, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, and volunteers (the “Releasees”) from any and all claim, whether in law or equity, for any damage of any kind you may suffer from the use of the Site or its Products and Services.
- You hereby irrevocably indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all losses (including legal fees, disbursements, and taxes) arising or related to your breach of this Agreement.
- You assume all risk of viruses, worms, or other corrupting factors and harms caused to your computer or software from interacting with this website or its contents.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
- The company may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by the Company due to a number of factors. The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of customers or members, and are not representative of the results and performances of all customers and members.
- promotes, offers for sale, or recommends any products or services, including without limitation, any financial or investment products, security or service, or any contest or promotions on the Site;
- is unprofessional, dishonest, hateful, threatening, pornographic, discriminatory, defamatory, or disparaging;
- is owned by another person and that you are not authorized to publish;
- solicits business;
- solicits another person’s log-in information whether to this Site or another website; or
- is unlawful, including without limitations, with respect to securities laws of British Columbia, Canada, or the jurisdiction from which you access the Site.
- doing anything that will slow down the speed of the Site;
- accessing the Site through any automated means; or
- uploading unauthorized codes to the Site.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BBT Trader’s Challenge Disclaimer
Results achieved during the BBT Trader’s Challenge may not be the same results in a live account. The BBT Trader’s Challenge uses a simulated account where fills may not be accurate with regards to market conditions. Do not use the results achieved during the BBT Trader’s Challenge to make decisions on a live trading account. The purpose of the Bear Bull Trader’s Challenge is to expose interested parties to the world of day trading. The challenge itself is not a substitute for education. The information gleaned from the challenge will aid the participant in making a decision about daytrading as a potential career opportunity. The information presented should be taken as an introductory step and not as anything to base a serious decision from. Please consult with email@example.com for additional clarification or any questions related to day trading or the trading challenge.