Get To Know Your Fellow Bear Bull Traders Members: Interview with Anne
1. Chat Name
- Newport Beach/CA/USA originally from Berkeley CA
3. How Long have you been trading?
- Started trading live in December 2018 and have been going back and forth in sim
4. When and why did you join Bear Bull Traders?
- Joined 1.5 months ago because I was struggling. I initially was in a chat room where low float and low cap were the focus. I lost big and didn’t really evolve as a trader. Andrew was mentioned in Stocktwits and I began to research him, read his book and decided to give the chat room a go. I am so grateful I did. I now feel I have a chance to truly make a living.
5. Recommended Trading Book/Readings/Videos?
- Andrew’s books- How to Day Trade for a Living, Advanced Techniques
- Anna Coullings – A Complete Guide to Volume Price Action
6. Top 3 favorite trading setups
- Still trying to figure that out. I’ve been practicing
- Breakout above VWAP
7. Best advice you were ever given and can pass on?
- Take small share size and practice in sim. Create trading rules and don’t deviate, additionally understand your risk reward before entering into a trade.
8. Anything else you would like to share?
- I love dogs, cats and kickboxing. I love the BBT community, all of the support and encouragement is positive and constructive. I highly recommend anyone join especially people feeling tormented by inconsistency. The education, trade reviews, pre-market show are invaluable. I love there are different moderators with different personalities and styles. I can’t imagine trading without this community.