Get To Know Your Fellow Bear Bull Traders Members: Interview with KurtL
1. Chat Name
- St. Jacob, Illinois, USA
3. How Long have you been trading?
- 3 years
4. When and why did you join Bear Bull Traders?
- I first learned of BBT about a year after I started trading. I was a struggling trader, and I decided I needed to educate myself and found Andrew’s book on Amazon. It wasn’t long after I finished reading it that I decided to become a member so I could learn from all of the incredibly talented and experienced traders within the room.
5. Recommended Trading Book/Readings/Videos?
- How to Day Trade for a Living by Andrew Aziz
- The Art and Science of Technical Analysis by Adam Grimes – It is one of my favorite books and it helped me develop my own personal trading strategies in addition to the strategies I have learned through Andrew’s teachings.
6. Top 3 favorite trading setups
- ABCD’s (at high’s and low’s of day), Trend Trades via Moving Average Pullbacks, and Reversals.
- The reason I prefer these setups is because they allow me to have a very clear risk and reward ratio based off of technical values that have proven to be significant during the day for the specific stocks in play.
7. Best advice you were ever given and can pass on?
- Respect the Daily Chart
8. Anything else you would like to share?
- When I’m not trading the market, I enjoy immersing myself in the vast collection of TV shows on Netflix, playing video games, spending time with my fiance, and annoying my cats.